Zakat Calculator and Nisab Calculation Processes, Tools, Tips and Benifits
Islam is 2nd biggest religion of the world and Muslims are approx. 23 % of the population of the world. Recently the survey is conducted and found that Islam is the only religion that is spreading all over the world. The popularity of Islam is because of its noble teachings. Islam encourage to help needy and poor by Halal means so that needy and poor may become the part of the society. Islam introduces many ways to help the poor and needy. Zakat is one of them. Zakat is the pillar of Islam.
What Does Zakat Mean?
The word zakat is derived from the verb ‘Zaka‘, which means ‘to grow’ (of a plant). The second derivation of this word has meaning purification, ie ‘Qad aflaha to zakkaha (it is indeed successful who purifies himself). To spend their wealth for the sake of Allah means that the human heart is purified from the love of material wealth. Anyone who spends sacrifice this as a humble gift to the Lord, and thus he affirms the truth that nothing in life is dearer to him than the love of Allah and that he is fully prepared to sacrifice everything for His sake. It rests no gratitude burden of the recipient of zakat, but rather a sense of gratitude from the donor that the recipient has made it possible for him to fulfill his duty, which he owes to Allah and society.
How to Calculate Zakat
Now it is very easy to Calculate Zakat online. Various websites have given the Online Zakat Calculator on the internet. Where you can Calculate Zakah. Find Zakat Al Fitr online from the internet has become very easy now. You must know the Nisab of Zakat so that you can purify your wealth. You must also know that who is Zakat payable to.
WHO IS ZAKAT PAYABLE TO
- Fuqaraa: Those who own property in excess of basic necessities but below the value of nisab.
- Masakeen: Persons of extreme poverty who possess no wealth, be it a tangible asset or if it is intangible; such poor are liable to get zakaat .
- Aamileen: (Zakat collectors) Those persons who are appointed by an Islamic Head of State or Government to collect Zakat, such people lies in the zakat payable communities. It is not necessary that this is a needy person.
- Muallafatul Quloob: Those poor and needy persons who are given Zakat with the intentions of solidifying their hearts because they maybe recently converted to Islam or to bring them closer to Islam.
- Ar-Riqaab: As a matter of fact, zakat is payable to slaves; one can simply buy them from and set them free. Zakat can be paid on a payment of a fixed amount for a slaves freedom, from their masters.
- Ibnus-Sabeel: A traveler, who, whilst wealthy at his residence, is stranded and in need of financial assistance.
- Al Ghaarimeen: A person whose debts exceeds his assets and his net assets (after deducting his liabilities) is below the Nisab limit. To determine whether a person qualifies, his basic necessities of life (house, furniture, clothes, vehicle, etc.) will not be taken into account. Moreover, one of the most applicable conditions is that; the debts were not created for any un-Islamic or sinful purpose.
- Fi Sabeelillah: Those who are away from home in the path of Allah. Those in Jihad, those seeking knowledge or a stranded Haji may assist with Zakat if they are in need.
Further Affiliated Zakat Donation and Charity Organization Partnering Prayer Times NYC and PBC TIMES for Zakat collection in Ramadan 2017
How to Donate Clothing to Charity?
Donated to local charities through your clothing donations*