Kristen Stewart

The Twilight Saga: New Moon
4.7

The Twilight Saga: New Moon

Forks, Washington resident Bella Swan is reeling from the departure of her vampire love, Edward Cullen, and finds comfort in her friendship with ...
Snow White and the Huntsman
6.1

Snow White and the Huntsman

After the Evil Queen marries the King, she performs a violent coup in which the King is murdered and his daughter, Snow White, is taken captive. ...
Clouds of Sils Maria
6.7

Clouds of Sils Maria

A veteran actress comes face-to-face with an uncomfortable reflection of herself when she agrees to take part in a revival of the play that ...
Still Alice
7.5

Still Alice

Alice Howland, happily married with three grown children, is a renowned linguistics professor who starts to forget words. When she receives a ...
Into the Wild
8.1

Into the Wild

The true story of top student and athlete, Christopher McCandless, who after graduating from Emory University in 1992, abandoned his possessions, ...
Camp X-Ray
6.9

Camp X-Ray

2014

Camp X-Ray

A young woman joins the military to be part of something bigger than herself and her small-town roots. Instead, she ends up as a new guard at ...
Speak
7.3

Speak

2004

Speak

Freshman high-school student Melinda has refused to speak ever since she called the cops on a popular summer party. With her old friends snubbing ...
The Twilight Saga: Eclipse
5.0

The Twilight Saga: Eclipse

Bella once again finds herself surrounded by danger as Seattle is ravaged by a string of mysterious killings and a malicious vampire continues ...
Cold Creek Manor
4.9

Cold Creek Manor

Wanting to escape city life for the countryside, New Yorkers Cooper Tilson (Quaid), his wife Leah (Stone) and their two children move into a ...