Felicity Jones

Breathe In
6.4

Breathe In

2013

Breathe In

When a foreign exchange student arrives in a small upstate New York town, she challenges the dynamics of her host family’s relationships ...
Salting the Battlefield
6.6

Salting the Battlefield

David Hare concludes his trilogy of films about MI5 renegade Johnny Worricker with another fugue on power, secrets and the British establishment. ...
True Story
6.3

True Story

2015

True Story

A drama centered around the relationship between journalist Michael Finkel and Christian Longo, an FBI Most Wanted List murderer who for years ...
The Theory of Everything
7.7

The Theory of Everything

The Theory of Everything is the extraordinary story of one of the world’s greatest living minds, the renowned astrophysicist Stephen Hawking, who ...
The Amazing Spider-Man 2
6.7

The Amazing Spider-Man 2

For Peter Parker, life is busy. Between taking out the bad guys as Spider-Man and spending time with the person he loves, Gwen Stacy, high school ...
Like Crazy
6.7

Like Crazy

2011

Like Crazy

A British college student falls for an American student, only to be separated from him when she’s banned from the U.S. after overstaying ...
Hysteria
6.7

Hysteria

2011

Hysteria

Two doctors in Victorian England use manual stimulation of female genitalia to cure their patients’ ills, leading to the invention of the ...
Page Eight
6.9

Page Eight

2011

Page Eight

Page Eight is lovingly turned, with elegant writing, a flawless cast and a heartfelt message from writer/director David Hare about the danger ...
Chalet Girl
6.3

Chalet Girl

While working a job at an exclusive ski resort to support her Dad, Kim learns to snowboard and is so good at it that she enters a competition ...
Chéri
6.2

Chéri

2009

Chéri

A sumptuous dramatic comedy set in late 19th Century France, during the Belle Epoque, a period of social and cultural excess in European upper ...